To be considered for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
2354 - Technology Solutions Manager
- Architect, present, implement, customize, and support the products and services.
- Lead teams in project delivery and technical solutions. Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur. Coach
- Understand and manage to deadlines, cost constraints, and impact on other teams, and make resource and architectural trade-offs based on those factors.
- Lead and facilitate rapid application design sessions with company and client representatives in attendance.
- Responsible for delivering and presenting conceptual and logical solution designs for a specific application or a suite of applications and provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration.
- Advanced degree preferred and Bachelor’s degree required in fields related to information technology, business management or related area, with a minimum of 7 years of development experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of technical solutions surrounding the use of API’s, Web Services, Web Applications, C#, .Net, MVC, and MS SQL Server tools.
- Experience working with knowledge management tools, including SharePoint, Wikis, Content Management Systems, and Revision Control Systems.
- 5 years of experience in leading teams.